FUSHENG Screw Air Compressor SA15-55 PM (VSD) Series
PM VSD Driven
- PM VSD motor performs high efficiency in the whole speed range, especially in the light load, the efficiency is 20% high than asynchronous motor.
- Without resistance loss, MP VSD motor operates quieter and lower temperature.
- Different as asynchronous motor’s limited stop and start, PM motor can be stopped to reduce energy consumption.
- Improving mechanical efficiency by using direct coupling instead of gear driven.
AIMS Plus Intelligent Control System
Standard Features Include:
- User-friendly interface with informative menu structure.
- Remote Start/Stop.
- Frost protection as low as -10˚C.
- Service timers for optimized maintenance.
- Automatic or manual lead/lag control.
- Up to 8 units can be sequentially controlled.
- RS485 communication port.
- Supports multiple languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
- Emergency stop.
- IP54 electrics.
e-COOL™ is environmentally-friendly technology combining smart compressor layout, strategic component selection and location, and cooling airflow and operation to minimize the impact of temperature on compressor efficiency and reliability.
- Maximum Reliability – Less thermal stress extends life of components.
- High Efficiency – Centrifugal cooling fan maximizes heat exchange efficiency.
- Lower Operating Costs – Lower internal compressor temperatures results in better volumetric and electrical efficiency.
- Better Air Quality – Cooler operation means less residual oil in the compressed air.
Intelligent Variable Speed Drive
Every dollar you save in energy costs is money that goes straight to your bottom line. And the Fusheng Energy Management System is designed to send plenty of energy savings your way. Fusheng SAV series air compressors are an energy savings package made up of the controller, variable speed drive and airend to create greater overall efficiency. The innovative design maximizes energy savings and reduces overall operating costs. The soft starting capability inrush current requirement, decreasing your power demand – and, of course, increasing your energy saving.